- 1 1/4 cup low sodium chicken or vegetable broth
- 1 teaspoon olive oil or Earth Balance butter
- 1 cup couscous
- 2-3 handfuls of spinach
- 2/3ish cup chickpeas
- 1/2 sweet onion, diced
- 1 small clove garlic, diced
- 3-4 asparagus spears, shaved with vegetable peeler
- 1/4 jalapeno, diced
- salt, pepper, cayenne to tasteand drizzles olive oil on top, of course
Dessert is vanilla bean coconut milk ice cream with fresh strawberries and maybe I will whip up some chocolate sauce!
Up next, weekend training... of course I semi disappoint myself, you'll see.