Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Muy Caliente!

Hey ya'll!

Whew it is HOT HOT HOT here in the south!!!! So that means todays run got postponed until tomorrow morning, because my lazy butt used this morning to sleep in a little bit and snuggle my hubby.


Then I decided to run in my parents neighborhood, because they have a great loop to run that passes by their house at the 1/2 way point. It was 95˙, and my puppy was there, so I got double snuggles from her and decided early tomorrow was better than today anyway. :)


I still have spin class tonight, and I'm about to do a pilates DVD, so I'm still working, I promise!!!!



Let's talk food. I started the day off with coffee and a bowl of Kashi Heart to Heart cereal, which I LOVE. I did a little housewifing ( aka laundry and cleaning) then got hungry for lunch. I made an enormous salad and put a Southwest flavored Sunshine burger on top of it. If you haven't had these burgers yet, I suggest you get thee to a Whole Foods immediately! It tasted like I was eating a tamale! Super yum.





For dessert I ate some gorgeous cherries. One thing I like about eating fruits like cherries is that it takes awhile to eat them. You have to de-stem, then bite, get rid of the pit, then finish. This gives you time to realize you are full instead of wolfing them down and before your body can even register it, you have eaten a whole bag!


Dinner tonight will probably be something simple like a Pb or Ab and J on an ezekial muffin. I will be at work until late, and I want to try to eat dinner early so I dont come home famished. TTFN!

No comments:

Post a Comment