Thursday, September 3, 2009

Whew! It's Been a While!

I will do a quick synopsis of the past weekish:

Sushi Night at Sekisui in Memphis with my mom, Anna, Sister and Brother in Law:




Anna and I went for a 7 mile run that included 3 uphill sprints. We post run refueled with GM's of course, and with curly straws!

Post run photo op:

Saturday, I went to Little Rock, Arkansas (my old stomping grounds) for Carol's Bachelorette Party and boy was it a wild time! Here are a few pictures!


Bride and Maid of Honor (me)



Carol, Ashley, Myself, Rebecca (my sister)




Seductive poses in front of the fan


Before heading into Disco aka Dirty



FINALLY, Live In and I got our table and chairs and we have enjoyed dinner there almost every night (with the expection of going out to dinner). YIPEE!!







I whipped up baked tofu, baked squash, and couscous, topped with what else, ARUGULA!!




I read from cover to cover on the plane back to NYC: Jillian Michael's Master Your Metabolism-which is mostly a Whole Foods type of diet, which I already follow. However, the education on the endocrine system is what I needed. Because with all this working out and not losing weight is just plain ridiculous. Not that I am TRYING to lose a ton of weight, but I want to cut out some fat and it's just not budging. UGH! This book totally makes sense-I'm taking Spirnolactone for my Acne Cysts (which I get maybe once or twice a year) and the doc put me on the highest dose possible. This medication decreases my testosterone levels, almost to zero, and DUH! I need the testosterone to lose weight! So I have cut my dose by 75% and I am only taking it every 2-3 days. Next week I will get a metabolic panel, just in case!



My $13 salad bar lunch- I ate EVERY BITE! Fruit, Baked Chickem, Spoonful Mac and Cheese, Tomato & Mozzarella Salad. Avocado Salad (Just Avocado, really)





I hope everyone has had a nice last week of summer! :(


My buddies Tish and Stacey are here this weekend, so Wednesday (when I am back at work again), I will recap our adventures!


Happy Labor Day Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment