Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Happy Tummy



Tonight I feel like this:
Because I FINALLY got on a real shoe and was able to spin! I almost barfed. I love it. My heart was happy too. When I got home I was in the mood for some serious comfort food.

Bob's Scottish oats with vanilla soymilk, white chocolate peanut butter, and about 1/3 of a mushed up nanner. Happy happy tummy.

I did a little back to school shopping today:
I am teaching Pilates this semester, so I HAD to be prepared, duh. What kind of teacher would I be if I didn't have a good (pink) mat and (baby blue) no-slip towel?
All my happiness was short-lived however, when I took a look at my planner for the week.
Yowza! makes me feel like this:

*note: please do not judge sweaty post spin class pics.
Now I am headed to the shower, and the bed for a LOOOOONNNGG day tomorrow. Nitey-nite!

No comments:

Post a Comment