Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Awesome Product Alert!

Ahhhh look at it's heavenly glow! I've been reading in almost EVERY girly magazine about the sheer awesomeness of Moroccan Oil-for your hair. Saturday, I headed to Ricky's of NYC to see what the fuss was about. I picked up a bottle of the Oil, came home, showered, threw a dime size amount in my hand and smoothed it on my hair, from mid shaft to the ends.



1. The smell is wonderfully fresh and very summer-like
2. The oil absorbs into your hair VERY fast
3. It sure does make you hair soft!





Using it over time I hope to see a pretty big change, as that is what the other reviewers are saying- "it decreases drying time", "makes your hair very shiny and less frizzy", "protects from UV damage"... the list goes on! It's also a big hit with celebs!

Take a trip on over to http://www.moroccanoil.com/ to read about the awesome benefits from Moroccan Oil.

The bottle retails for about $35.

Yay for awesome new products!

1 comment:

  1. Mmm Lindsay uses this at their salon and I love it. It smells delish. I want to get some too.

    ReplyDelete