Friday, July 17, 2009

SUPER DUPER YUMMY ALERT

Hey kids. So I don't know how many of you read a bunch of food blogs, but there has been a new "ice cream" taking the blog world by storm, and I made my own version of it today. HO- LY CRAP this is good! And I might be magic because I literally just turned a banana into ice cream.
Here's my recipe:

  • 1 frozen banana
  • tee-tiny sploosh of soymilk ( like maybe a tbsp)
  • .5 tbsp PB and Co. Dark Chocolate Dreams peanut butter
Put in blender, and let her rip for about 45 sec.
The end. Thats it, and I kid you not, it's better than the best fro-yo in the world. I can't wait to make more combos! Im planning my own strawberry-banana- maple peanut-butter flavor even as I type. I wish i had my camera with me to show you a pic, but soon my friends, soon. To top it off, this makes about a cup and comes in around 120 calories. Beat that Edy's!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment