Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Take Me Out for a Seafood Dinner

And never call me again! You guys should know what movie that's from...

Actually, Live-In ordered IN a seafood dinner. That counts.

We ordered from our usual place, Haru. There isn't a Sekisui here, and there is nothing comparable to their sushi. Which is ok, because when I go back to Memphis, I appreciate it a lot more.
I digress, so Haru has ok sushi rolls and I am convinced that crunchies make everything better.


I ordered my usual:
  • Edamame
  • Avocado Roll, inside out with crunchies
  • Vegetable Tempura Roll
Then we tested 2 new rolls:
  • Yellowtail Scallion (I made no amendments)
  • White Tuna Jalapeno Roll (added Japanese mayo and Crunchies)

WTJR was fantastic!! It needed some sort of "sauce" drizzled over it, but other than that, it was a firework explosion in my mouth!

If Jimmy Ishii (Owner of the Sekisui MegaSuhsi Empire) would back us, I would love to open a Sekisui/Blue Fin in Manhattan. These Yanks wouldn't know what hit 'em. Hit me up on my 2-way Jim!

No comments:

Post a Comment