Tuesday, July 21, 2009

It's Raining, it's pouring, the old man is snoring

I need a nap. I'm cranky and can't breathe out of one nostril. Maybe I need a cookie. Yeah that's the ticket.

Since it has been raining cats and dogs today, I really craved a hot delicious soup. I scooted my little toosh across the street to Europa Cafe and picked up a small cup of Potato Leek Spinach Soup (220kcal) to go with my 1/2 Grilled Chicken and 2 Eggplant slices. And, of course, I picked up a Pumpernickel Rye Roll to dip in the soup. My colleague gave me some Cherries and you can see where this is why I need a nap!!

Yes, I eat at my desk while I am working.

Yesterday, I was so exhausted after work, there was an internal struggle to get my hiney to the gym. 30 minutes and 3.5 miles later, I am grateful that the "sporty" side of my brain won that argument. I left much more energized after the run and strength training session. Thanks Sporty Neurons!
Let's just hope this rain doesn't smack talk me today. Imma whoop up on it if it does.
Today, I plan on forgoing gymnastics because Joey gave me the most depressed face any dog could give a human as I was leaving for work this morning. After a 45 minute strength training session, I am planning on taking her for a run (weather permitting) or taking her to the pet store so she can window shop. It's true, she's got a wish list.

I hope your day isn't watered out!

No comments:

Post a Comment